Friday, October 7, 2011

round two, or three, or 5

Well, I'm going to take a swing at it again, at blogging that is! It's never been a consistent habit in my life, but the fact that I can't hack Facebook any longer, yet still want to connect with other people, I convinced myself to give it one last push. What do I have to loose? Wish me luck I don't become a total space case, wish me luck I don't have any dry spells, and that I don't get too sucked into my favorite T.V. shows (Breaking Bad at the moment), wish me luck I have a total blast and meet a bunch of really amazing new people!

In the meantime, in all the chaos of keeping up with everything I start, I'll be posting more vintage on our Etsy store @ HOUSEOF S T A S H you'll find something you can't live without for sure, I can feel it.

xo. laurenyvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment