Thursday, October 13, 2011

this week in treasure hunting

Benjamin has been vintage hunting to get our inventory up, as if we really need that. I usually don't have him bother with the girly stuff, because even aside from him being maybe a tad more of a vintage guru then myself, lets face it, guys are guys and they just don't have the eye for a good vintage dress half the time.
But Ben really out did himself this time! He came home with a beautiful 1950's lace A-line dress which I am currently have a death grip on. A Victorian style lace wedding dress that I am on the fence whether or not to be a dead bride for Halloween, or not touch it, because this is the first time ever that I have ever loved a dress like this.
He also found a wool throw that we will be selling on our eBay store. I really love finding pieces like these because I like to think of all the stories they must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment