Thursday, February 9, 2012

feb day 7

buttons


When I think of buttons (which these aren't really buttons) I think of this keyboard. Our Macbook pro is our lifeline! We work full-time on this laptop to make our money and survive. If it wasn't for this laptop, we would be living on the streets, or worse, having a real job! Y I K E S! 

If we aren't on the laptop, we are  on our iPhones answering emails from the other corners of the world and checking up on our accounts and social networks. If it wasn't for technology, and social networking, we would not be able to do what we do. Benjamin uses the laptop for selling his vintage on eBay and his freelance work for video production. I don't know what ben would do with out his trusty sidekick, his work is what defines him. Since we share the laptop, I hop on any chance I get to sell and promote on my Etsy account, houseofstash

I can't imagine our lives not doing what we do. We have met some really amazing people along the way and get to connect with others all over the world. Our time spent is so rewarding and we stay creative and hard working, which pays off so much more in the end. This past year has been such a learning experience that will only grow stronger and bigger the more we move along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment